Repeat clients of Premiere Contracting Inc. approached us with ideas on updating a rental home in need of significant remodeling. The current owners had the home constructed originally in the mid 1990’s, and it has been in the family ever since.
The first step in a remodeling project of this magnitude is to either obtain the original plans for the home or recreate the plans of the home. In this case we needed to recreate the floor plans for the home and then create the proposed plans for the work to be completed. The creation of the design plans gives our clients a great visual on the overall scope of the project and ensures that no detail is missed. The final step in the design process is to create renderings of the kitchen so that the client has a realistic picture of what it will look like. See the renderings on this page below.
Next, the project is priced; all materials used within the project are specified as per the owner’s selections and desires, and a defined scope of work is created.
Project Work Summary
- Remodeled all of the bathrooms, creating a larger shared bathroom and completely redesigning the master bath.
- Removed the pantry walls in the kitchen to open it up, removed the peninsula, and created a separate island, all new kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, and appliances.
- Removed the fireplace wall in the living area, new fireplace, custom built-ins, shiplap walls, refinished the hardwood floors, all new lighting.
- Reconstructed the stairways on each floor, with new oak treads.
- Created a kitchenette in the first-floor entertainment room.
- All new flooring, electrical fixtures, painted the entire house, updated all the waterlines and plumbing fixtures.
- Reinforced and rebuilt the exterior decks, railings, and bridgeway to the ocean.
- And much more!
Finally, the work begins, and we are on our way to a beautiful project outcome like you see here. The owners and their family are extremely impressed with the quality of work, the final product, and couldn’t be happier to have worked again with Premiere Contracting Inc. This home has a lot of repeat renters and the input we have received from them is overwhelming. We are very proud to feature this project and would love to discuss your upcoming remodeling project.