From custom home design to large scale commercial construction projects, Premiere Contracting Inc. has become known throughout the Outer Banks for quality construction and timely completion. Since 2005, we have provided comprehensive general contracting, custom design/build, and construction management services on the OBX and in surrounding areas.
Premiere Contracting Inc.’s goal is to provide each client with a strong, responsive construction team that collaborates efficiently and has the hands-on experience and dedication to get each job done correctly, on time, and within budget. We continually emphasize high standards of quality, integrity, safety and project control, and strive for long lasting customer relationships. We will discuss your project with you in depth, carefully assess all of the details, and present you with an accurate cost estimate. With careful and precise management of your project’s details, Premiere Contracting Inc. possesses the skills, experience and knowledge needed for successful project completion while maintaining our commitment to our clients’ objectives.
The Premiere Contracting Team
Mr. Henriques has 37 years of experience in all phases of the construction industry. Paul started working in construction when he was 15 years old and has been in construction since. “I started as a laborer”, Paul said, “I knew that I wanted to go to school for architecture or engineering so I thought working in construction would give me the hands-on knowledge for me to better understand what I was learning.” “I did a little of everything, masonry, roofing, siding, framing, concrete, drywall, painting, trim work, and the list goes on.” “I really feel like working in the field all those years were the stepping stones for everything I know today.” “I will strap on a tool belt today if that’s what I need to do to get the job done!”
- Associates Degree: Applied Science, Construction Technology
- Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineer emphasis.
Volunteer Work & Associations
- Town of Kitty Hawk, Recreational Committee Chairman
- Local Advisory Committee member for the North Carolina Coastal Reserve & National Estuarine Research Reserve
- North Carolina, Division of Coastal Management Department of Environmental Quality, Volunteer for Kitty Hawk Reserve
- Outer Banks Home Builders Association Member and Membership Committee Member
- National Home Builders Association Member
Kimberly Harper Henriques
- 18 Years experience working in the construction industry
- Financial evaluation of the company’s performance to assist in economic goals
- Keeps the president’s attitude in check
Mike (Frankie) Armstrong
Project Manager/Lead Carpenter
Frankie started working for Premiere Contracting in 2006 as a framing and trim work subcontractor. He was offered a full-time position in 2015 and has been with us ever since. He has a lifetime of experience in all phases of construction. His approachable and friendly attitude makes him a valuable employee in dealing with companies and homeowners.
- Manages the day-to-day operations for Premiere Contracting
- Performs the company’s accounting
- Company marketing and website maintenance
- Assists with project bids and contract administration
- Monitors project budgets
- Helps oversee schedules to optimize project performance
- Manages the finances of Premiere Contracting
- Organizes project bids and coordinates insurance certificates
Premiere Contracting Inc. has developed long-lasting relationships with the best subcontractors in the industry. All subcontractors hold licenses and qualifications that supersede typical residential and commercial contracting requirements. A list of qualified subcontractors can be provided upon request.